Almond mylk 1 500ml
- Provides plenty of protein to provide your body with vital amino acids to build and repair proteins in the body such as muscles, skin, hair, and nails. Protein keeps you satisfied and balances out blood sugar levels so you are less likely to crave sugars and overeat.
- Provides important amino acids such as glutamate, cysteine, and glycine, which are all needed to make glutathione, one of our most important antioxidants, that helps remove toxins from the body safely.
- Calcium is vital for strong healthy bones and teeth.
- Contains plenty of healthy fats to boost energy levels and improve memory and brain function. These good fats also help support immunity and keeps the skin soft, supply and wrinkle-free.
- Cinnamon helps to balance blood sugar levels and is a rich antioxidant spice.
- Rich in B vitamins vital for energy production, good digestion and a healthy functioning nervous system. B vitamins are your ‘anti-stress’ vitamins that help you deal with being busy and stressed in a healthier way.
- Contains vitamin C to support healthy skin and to protect the body from infections. Vitamin C is also needed for the livers detoxification process and to prevent free radical damage of the liver and other organs of the body.
- Good source of potassium, important for cardiovascular health.
- Contains plenty of fibre to keep you regular and reduce the risk of bowel cancer.
- Bananas are one of the few fruits that contain resistant starch, a type of fibre that helps support colon health by promoting healthy levels of beneficial bowel bacteria.
Almond mylk, banana, coconut oil, medjool date, chia seeds, cinnamon, brown rice protein powder